Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Earl Flormata - FU Money book report: Dan "the man" Lok

I just finished reading Dan “The Man” Lok's soon to be New York times best selling book that hasn't even launched yet, and it's been one hell of a ride. The three things behavioural changes that I will either choose to strengthen and keep in my life, or change for the BETTER are as follows.

1) I resolve to NEVER chase after talent again, but instead become a talent magnet. I vow to create such a powerful team, and fantastic atmosphere that instead of me begging others to follow my lead, I will just show up and people will come from all around who want to work with me.

I know I've just recently used this quote in a previous post, but damned if it isn't a good one!

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig.
- Robert Heinlein


2) Before the springtime comes, I resolve to make more money than I know what to do with so that I never EVER EVER!! have to mow the lawn ever again. Either that, or make so much stinking money that I will landscape everything to make mowing the lawn easier than breathing. (I'd actually enjoy it if the damn thing was level). I will stop trying to learn skillsets that I will never ever master - or enjoy for that matter, and instead choose to focus on what I am good at, and what I enjoy doing.

3) Mentors Mentors Mentors. Learn what I need to strengthen as FAST as possible by continuing to leverage masters that have already been where I want to go.

If Internet Marketing is something that could be or should be an interest of yours in the near future, I URGE you to take a look at this book for the "ready fire fire fire aim a little fire again" kick in the pants you need to get your ass off the couch and into profit. Hell, if you ever need a slap in the face for the truth about making your millions in ANY category – this book lights the fire that’ll get you started.

No comments: