Friday, November 7, 2008

Earl Flormata - I will change the world.

The title says it all. I am here. Here I will make my stand - I will make a difference.

Something I learned from Tony Robbins - Unleash the Power Within.
The 6 main primary driving emotions in our life that make everything worthwhile:
  • Certainty
  • Uncertainty / Variety
  • Significance
  • Connection
  • Growth
  • Contribution
Utilizing and harmonizing these 6 items in myself and others, I am creating a massive joint venture movement to bring success to as many people as I can - as fast as possible.

Through knowledge, education and experiential learning structures I will expose people's minds to a new reality to bring them certainty of the ability to make a change for the better in their lives. Through my multiple outside of the box exercises, I will create variety and empower and embolden creativity within my sphere of influence. In teaching others to build up themselves, learn new skills and gain new confidence, they will find their significance in the group. From our team bonding days and team networking, a connection will be made with everyone. In experiencing success, growth in terms of personality and monetary compensation will always be a certain upside provided that the people that choose to work with us can attain.
Lastly but definitely not in the least - contribution is gained from our donations to our community charities - which is encouraged and actually ends up better for all parties when all steps of the greater plan, the million dollar plan are followed.

Now that the intent is out there, it's time to build the structures and make these things move foward. See you on the other side!

Thanks for reading,
Earl Flormata

No comments: